Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lyman Orchards







I had a horrible day of photographing this past weekend. I went to one of my favorite places in the world, Lyman Orchards, and did some apple picking with friends. For an October day it was incredibly hot out. The sun was shining to brightly that I could barely open my eyes wide enough to see through the viewfinder. I actually tried to take pictures with my sunglasses on. Not to sound like a big complainer or anything, but this miserably hot day resulted in many crappy pictures. These are the only pictures I liked out of a FULL card of images. It's funny because none of these images were the ones that I thought would be good when I took them. I don't think any are spectacular but I do enjoy the black and white image of my friend Hallie. I think it works, and I am especially a fan of in focus portraits with out of focus backgrounds. You can pretty much put money on it that none of these images will end up in my midterm; I promise to have some better stuff next week!



No comments: